Why use an online YouTube MP3 Downloader for Android?
Whether you try it with a computer or a phone, YouTube doesn’t give you options to download their videos. If you wish to download videos from YouTube in Mp3 320Kbps, you have to use tools like Loader.to. That’s the main reason to use YouTube downloaders.
Using online YouTube MP3 downloaders gives you other benefits. Those are:
- Freedom. Try watching YouTube content without an Internet connection. It’s not possible. Unless an Internet connection is available all the time, you can’t listen to your favorite music whenever you want. But if the videos are saved on your phone storage, you have access to it no matter what. Downloading music from YouTube means you can listen to the songs the way you want.
- No lag. If your Internet connection is slow or unstable, you know watching videos on YouTube can be tricky. The songs and videos keep stopping all the time due to lag. Such a thing doesn’t happen with downloaded music. Use Loader.to to say goodbye to lag.
- Access to blocked videos. At times, you can find that your favorite is somehow geo-restricted for your country. By downloading the video, you can bypass the block. This also works with private videos and the like.
- Speed. Since online downloaders don’t need to install any software on your device, you can start your downloads immediately. They also tend to be faster than offline converters.
- No ads. YouTube is full of ads. You can’t watch a single music video without watching ads, which is annoying. But you can avoid ads forever downloading the videos with Loader.to.
We could resume the previous reasons in a single sentence: it’s better to watch content offline. Don’t wait more and use Loader.to to download your favorite music from YouTube.
What is MP3 format?
Officially known as MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, MP3 is a format for digital audio lossy compression. It was developed by the Fraunhofer Society and released in 1993.
MP3 became an audio format standard due to its compression properties. MP3 can reduce uncompressed audio data by a factor of ten while maintaining good quality. That’s why the music industry made it the preferred format for digital music distribution.
Pros and cons of the MP3 format
After more than two decades from its release, MP3 is still the most used audio format globally. It has a lot of advantages over other formats.
The main benefits of the MP3 format are:
- Small file sizes. MP3 files are small in comparison to uncompressed formats, like WAV. To be precise, it’s ten times smaller. An MP3 song can be around 3 to 4 MB. That makes it the perfect format if you’re short of storage space. It’s also suitable for online streaming.
- Free format. MP3 became a free format recently. That means you don’t need to pay any license or patent to use it for commercial purposes.
- Universal format. MP3 is an audio format standard. All media players and devices can play MP3 files. In comparison to other formats, an MP3 file is easy to share and distribute.
But MP3 is not a perfect format. As with everything, it has its disadvantages:
- But MP3 is not a perfect format. As with everything, it has its disadvantages:
- Low audio quality. MP3 has an acceptable quality, but it’s low in comparison to the original recording. The reason for that is, MP3 uses lossy compression. The format reduces the audio fidelity to make the file smaller.
- Not suitable for editing. MP3 is a bad format for audio editing. Every time you save an MP3 file, the data is compressed again and again. Editing an MP3 means the audio quality will decrease a lot.
Old compression technology. MP3 is not obsolete, but it’s not state-of-the-art technology. Most recent lossy formats provide better quality and smaller file sizes.